Who can claim?
Any employer with a UK PAYE scheme and a UK bank account.
How much can be claimed: 80% of furloughed employees’ wages up to a maximum of £2,500 per month, plus employers’ NIC and auto-enrolled pension contribution (£59 max).
How long does the scheme run?
From 1st March 2020 until 31st October 2020 – the scheme will change after 31st July.
Which employees can be claimed for?
Employees who were on payroll (ie on an RTI report) as of 19th March 2020, and have been put on furlough since 1st March.
When will grants be issued?
Within six working days of a claim being received.
How long do staff have to be furloughed?
Three weeks minimum, although this can be extended.
Start: 1st March 2020
End: 31st October 2020 – the scheme will change after 31st July.
Employees need to be on payroll (ie on an RTI report) as of: 19th March 2020
When does claims start?
The claims portal opened on 20th April 2020
What information do you need to apply?
- UK bank account number and sort code (only provide bank account details where a BACS payment can be accepted).
- Employer PAYE scheme reference number.
- The number of employees being furloughed.
- Each employee’s national insurance number.
- Each employee’s payroll or employee number (optional).
- The start date and end date of the claim.
- The full amount you’re claiming for including employer national insurance contributions and employer minimum pension contributions.
- Contact name and phone number for any queries.
- Your name.
- Your corporation tax unique taxpayer reference or self-assessment unique taxpayer reference or company registration number.